- (11/10) The ICRI national awards program recognized a Lindman project at their annual awards dinner. Lindman's Carolina regional office, Carolina Restoration & Waterproofing, Inc. received a national award for their work for the exterior restoration on the Litton Reaves Hall Chemistry Building on the Virginia Tech campus. Whitlock Dalrymple Poston, Manassas, Va was the project designer and administrator.
- (11/10) The Balt/Wash chapter of ICRI recognized another Lindman project at their annual awards dinner. Lindman's work on the Seating Bowl renovations at the University of Alabama Bryant-Denny Stadium was recognized at the annual Chapter awards dinner. Sutton-Kennerly & Associates' Bessemer, AL office was the project designer and administrator.
- (10/10) The Lindman Companies were recognized in Engineering News Record's Top 600 Specialty Contractors list in their October 2010 issue. This is the 9th straight year Lindman has made the prestigious list, moving up 60 spaces to #280. Lindman is currently ranked 7th nationally in overall masonry construction, and 3rd in concrete/masonry restoration of all companies ranked.
- (3/10) Lindman recently under contract on several historic restoration projects on national historic landmarks. Lindman was recently awarded exterior masonry restoration on several projects;
- The Old Executive Office Building adjacent to the White House
- Fort Stevens on the shores of the Potomac
- The Hoover Building, Washington, DC
- Barracks Row, Washington DC
- Commandant's Residence, Marine Barracks, Washington DC
- National Naval Medical Hospital Tower, Bethesda, Md
- Chrysler Museum of Art, Norfolk, Va
- Lake Matamuskeet Lake Hall, North Caolina.
- Wright Brothers Memorial, Manteo, NC
- Peace College, Administration Building Raleigh, NC
- Cowpen's National Battlefield Monument, Gafney, SC
- Union Soldiers Monument, Knoxville, Tn.
- Bayshore Boulevard Seawall Balustrade and Cap Rail Repairs, Tampa, FL
- (11/09) The ICRI national awards prograrm recognized another Lindman project at their annual awards dinner. The historic renovation of the Reagan Airport facade received a Project Award as part of the festivities. Lindman performed the work for Grunley Construction, Rockville, Md, working closely with Cathedral Stone products. The team installed over $3M of Jahn repairs on one of the oldest concrete structures on North America. Lindman's Approved Contractor status and extensive experience convinced the material supplier, Cathedral Stone Products to provide the owner a 20 year warranty on all concrete repairs.
- (11/09) The Balt/Wash chapter of ICRI recognized another Lindman project at their annual awards dinner. Lindman's work on the complicated structural repair of the concrete frame supporting the entire heating/cooling plant at the penthouse at 1666 L Street NW, Washigton DC was recognized at the annual Chapter awards dinner. Tadjer-Cohen-Edelson, Silver Spring, Md., was the project designer and administrator.
- (10/09) The Lindman Companies were recognized in Engineering News Record's Top 600 Specialty Contractors list in their October 2009 issue. This is the 8th straight year Lindman has made the prestigious list. Lindman is currently ranked 7th nationally in overall masonry construction, and 3rd in concrete/masonry restoration of all companies ranked.
- (10/09) C.A. Lindman of South Florida, LLC successfully completes largest Lindman project ever. The project in Aventura, Florida was the complete exterior facade and plaza renovation for Classic Residence by Hyatt, and the final contract was just over $22M.
- (12/08) LindmanCompanies top $60M in Revenue. The recession is ravaging the economy, but companies that provide great value and service are still in demand. We are working very hard with our clients to prioritize their restoration and maintenance needs, as well as to provide competitive pricing and great value.
- (11/08) The Balt/Wash chapter of ICRI recognized another Lindman project at their annual awards dinner. The historic renovation of the Reagan Airport facade received an project award as part of the festivities. Lindman performed the work for Grunley Construction, Rockville, Md, working closely with Cathedral Stone products. The team installed over $3M of Jahn repairs on one of the oldest concrete structures on North America. Lindman's approved contractor status and the oversight from Cathedral Stone Products earned the owner a 20 year warranty on all concrete repairs.
- (10/08) The Lindman Companies again were recognized in Engineering News Record's Top 600 Specialty Contractors list in their October 2008 issue. This is the 7th straight year Lindman has made the prestigious list. Lindman is currently ranked 9thth nationally in overall masonry construction, and 3rd in concrete/masonry restoration of all companies ranked.
- (9/08) Lindman was recognized by the Green Building Of America Network Association for Lindman's historic masonry restoration on the Council on Foreign Relations building, located at 1777 F St NW, Washington DC. Lindman was contracted by the general contractor, RAND Construction. Lindman also performed interior CFRP strengthening on the project. Wiss Janney Elstner, Fairfax, Va, was the project designer and administrator.
- (6/08) Special Projects is helping our clients around the country. While recently completing a waterproofing project in Iowa and several in the Florida Keys, Lindman has now worked in over a 1/3 of the states, and 3 Caribbean countries.
- (2/08) Carolina Restoration and Waterproofing (CRW) is pleased to announce that Robert Thaxton and CA Lindman (CAL) have completed the successful integration of CRW into the Lindman Companies- Mr. Thaxton has overseen the transfer as President of CRW during the process and now looks forward to semi-retirement and Grandparenting on a more full time basis. We at CRW and CAL salute one of the finest gentlemen we know.
- (2/08) Richard Wood promoted to Branch Manager of Lindman's company based in Creedmoor NC.Carolina Restoration and Waterproofing (CRW) is pleased to announce the promotion as part of the succession plan put in place when Lindman purchased CRW at the beginning of 2007. Robert Pusheck will assume the dutied of President of CRW as Mr. Thaxton has announced his retirement.
- (11/07) ICRI national recognized another Lindman project in their National Awards program. The multi-phased Frenchman's Reef Marriott Hotel Restoration Project recognized in the Special Projects category at the Fall 2007 ICRI convention in Las Vegas. This multi-year $4m project consisted of several 3 month windows spread over 3 years to work around a fully operating luxury hotel resort complex to undertake a multi-discipline repair and restoration program. The work included full balcony replacement, installation and activation of a Cathodic Protection system, removal/replacement of windows and sliding glass doors, structural repairs and strengthening to areas of frame construction, and related waterproofing and finishes. Lindman's dedicated team has now received 9 awards recognizing outstanding effort from various organizations over the last four years. See the Lindman Difference for yourself and give us a call.
- (10/07) The Lindman Companies again was recognized in Engineering News Record's Top 600 Specialty Contractors list in their October 2007 issue. This is the 6th straight year Lindman has made the prestigious list.Lindman is currently ranked 11th nationally in overall masonry construction, and 2nd in masonry restoration of all companies listed.
- (9/07) The Lindman Companies have joined Arizona State University's Performance Based Procurement Program headed by Dr. Dean T. Kashiwagi. Dr. Kashiwagi has developed a program for owners to better understand how to evaluate other components of the purchasing process beyond low price. Many private owners currently use an informal process similar to this, Dr. Kashiwagi's plan is thoroughly developed program and available to public and private owners alike. Lindman has participated in "best value" procurement requests with several governmental agencies with complete success. Dr. Kashiwagi can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- (1/07) The Lindman Companies (CAL) is pleased to announce it has an agreement to acquire Raleigh based Carolina Restoration and Waterproofing, Inc (CRW). C.A. Lindman Companies will now include C.A. Lindman, Inc. Valente/ C.A. Lindman, LLC and Carolina Restoration and Waterproofing, Inc. "CRW is an excellent contractor with a solid reputation in an area that Lindman has no current presence. By adding CRW, we have strengthened our services to our regional and national clients adding a local group of dedicated employees with a proven track record. We have worked with CRW on numerous projects over the last 3 years and are pleased to have this opportunity. Mr. Thaxton (current owner) and I have become good friends during our 10 years of serving on the ICRI Board of Directors together. I am especially pleased Mr. Thaxton will remain on board as President of CRW to work with me as we move forward. We look forward to supplementing CRW's manpower, equipment, bonding, etc. in the Carolinas to allow CRW to take on larger and more demanding projects with Lindman's additional resources and support."
- (11/06) ICRI recognized two of Lindman's 2005/6 projects in the National ICRI Awards Program.
- Longevity Category- Award of Excellence for The Hallmark Condominium Balcony Rehabilitation Project performed in the early 1990s in Arlington, Virginia
- Historic Category- Award of Merit for the Pennsylvania State Capitol Front Entrance Stair Renovation Project
Winning one national award is a great accomplishment; Lindman has been awarded multiple project recognition for the second time in three years!
- (8/06) Special Projects is on the move. The group is now working with clients in North Carolina and South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Louisiana and St Thomas, in addition to the areas our offices normally serve.
- (7/06) Concrete Construction magazine recognized The Lindman Companies in their 2006 Top 100 Concrete Contractors in the July issue. Ranked 64 th overall, Lindman was ranked 2 nd in Repair and Restoration of concrete of all companies mentioned.
- (7/06) Masonry Construction magazine recognized on of C.A. Lindman's projects in the magazines annual awards July/August edition. Our restoration work and craftsmanship on the Wheat Row townhomes (circa 1794) was recognized in the Historic Restoration category
Lindman has over 100 current jobs at any one time. We always have a diverse mix of local projects for you to inspect if the need arises. Contact the local office near you to schedule a visit to some of our work in progress and witness our dedication to safety and quality.
Lindman successfully completes hundreds of projects a year. The best award is the recognition our clients give us by using our services again and referring us to their constituents. We receive letters from clients thanking us for efforts specific members of our team have made on their project. We also receive local and national awards for some of the more unique projects we undertake.
|"I would like to thank all the C.A. Lindman personnel involved with this project for the courteous and professional manner in which they have treated myself, my staff and the residents of the building. It was a welcome change from the way in which other contractors have conducted themselves while working at The Williamsburg."
Anisa M. Bunn
The Williamsburg Condominium
||"I would also like to add that I have always found the integrity of your company and your sub contractors to be particularly refreshing. Thanks in part to some of the unusual specifications, there have been ample opportunities for your company to take advantage of some unexpected revenue. But to do so would not have been consistent with your firm's clear mission of absolute customer satisfaction, and I truly appreciate this."
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
|"Lindman's excellent work ethics and diligence to get the job completed on time was performed with top quality professionalism. Thank you."
Omni Shorham International, Inc.
|"Lindman's attention to details, quality of work and customer service made our phased balcony project a complete success, two years in a row."
Rick Cummings, General Manager
|"Delivers a quality product for a competitive price. Always responsive to management's requirements."
Peggy Zandler, Community Association Manager
CFM Management Services
||"Lindman's professional approach and dedication to service has produced satisfied clients at Hallmark and Skyline Square Condominiums. We look forward to working with you again."
Joan Owen, Senior Vice President
Polinger Shannon & Luchs Company
New York Region
4 Cliff Drive
Englewood, NJ 07631
C.A. LINDMAN Inc.
10401 Guilford Road
Jessup, MD 20794
C.A. LINDMAN Inc.
2100 North Andrews Avenue
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Carolina Restoration and Waterproofing, Inc.
P. O. Box 1007
Creedmoor, NC 27522